BFI-China recognizes the importance of providing researchers with access to the tools needed to perform ground-breaking research. This session is intended to introduce Wind, a leading provider of financial information services in China, and guide you through an overview of the Wind terminal and its big data service.
This session will show you:
- How to access Wind terminal, with a focus on the stock module and macroeconomic module
- How to effectively locate and extract data from Wind terminal, including the API interfaces
- A brief introduction of the Wind big data service – Data Feed Service
Two-week free trials and historical data for back testing would be provided for attendees after the session.
Please note times are in Central Standard Time.
Wind is a leading provider of financial information services in China, and an indispensable partner for lots of securities companies, fund management corporations, insurance companies, banks, investment firms, and media. It has built a complete and accurate large-scale financial engineering and financial data center on financial and securities data in China. Wind’s data covers stocks, bonds, funds, foreign exchange, financial derivatives, commodities, macroeconomics, and financial news.
More detailed data service information can be found on www.wind.com.cn
星期五, 2月 17, 2023
Wind Terminal Live Demo & Data Feed Service Introduction
- Speaker: Sophie Niu, Wind Account Manager
- Contact the speaker: email@example.com